Here you are a video about a couple of Top Fuel motorbikes I recorded during the 2017 NitrOlympX event at Hockenheimring.
Top Fuel bike class is the Premier Class of motorcycle dragracing where the world’s quickest 2-wheelers race.
These monsters are powered by supercharged 4-cylinder engines running on nitromethane fuel and able to produce between 1000 and 1500hp. On the 1/4 mile dragstrip they accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (0-60 mph) in just 0.8 seconds and have an ET of less than 6-seconds (for the quickest ones) with speeds near the 400 km/h (250 mph) mark. Enjoy!
I have to thank my friends and youtubers Italiansupercarvideo (https://www.youtube.com/user/Italiansupercarvideo) and MattyB727 (https://www.youtube.com/user/MattyB727) for letting me use their great shots taken during the event. Don’t forget to subscribe to their channels!!
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 & G30 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
– Event: NitrOlympiX 2017
– Where: Hockenheimring, Germany
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!