Hey riding buddies, Natasha from Miami And Merch so Ive been learning how to ride a motorcycle over the past 3 months and it HAS NOT BEEN EASY lol. Hopefully this video will help those of you interested in riding one day! Im hoping more women will become riders through my video but inspiring all people to follow their passion mines being motorcycles to pursue them your not to old, fat, or broke ok maybe having money to afford a bike and gear is important. Just some tips for beginner riders who have no idea like myself.
1. How long I have been riding?
– Three months
2. What type of bike do I ride?
– Kawasaki ninja 250r special edition…NOW CURRENTLY Ducati Monster 821
3. How to decide what type of bike to get as a beginner?
– Do your research, start off with a smaller engine for safety
4. What gear did I purchase?
– Motorcycle jacket, gloves, helmet, phone mount, bike brake disc lock, ramp, installed lights, frame sliders
5. The cost
– Save up for a bike: range from a few thousand dollars and more
– Gear can also get expensive, set aside 0-1,000 for gear alone
– My bike was 2,000 and I’ve invested 0 in gear.
Natasha – Miami And Merch
Email: [email protected]
Hope you guys enjoy, then tell your family, friends, co workers and that weird guy you unwittingly keep bumping into. Like, share, subscribed and ride safely guys